Here We Go Again...

For those of you who have known me for any amount of time, you probably know that I have blogged before. Quite a few times.

I had a blog when I was 12 where I posted parts of the stories I was writing.
I had a blog when I was in high school where I posted pictures of things I was crocheting, poems I was writing, and devotionals and thoughts about the Bible.
I had another blog when I was in high school where I started posting my photography.

I didn't stick with any of them.

It's not that I didn't want to; I just seemed to run out of time. Or forgot that I had a blog at all.

For a while I've been thinking of starting one up again. But I really, really WANT to stick with it this time. I love writing, and I think a blog is a good way to get my thoughts out of my head and out where people can see them (scary as that may be for you all sometimes!).

So, here I go again.
Hopefully this time I can actually stick with this thing. :)

Comments

  1. Ash, you are a delight to your Mama's heart. I rejoice that while from time to time you may still learn from me, I now have the role of learning from you. And continuing to learn more of who you are. I'm awed at the depth of love and joy you find in serving our amazing God. I love you still more each day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts