Some (Not So) Tiny Changes

Hello all!

So I decided I want to turn this more into a lifestyle-type blog, posting a LOT more about myself, my life, what I am doing, etc. That means more writing for me and more reading for you! :)

So I came up with a weekly plan for posting:
Monday: Monday Musings (Personal Life, Thoughts, Rants, Ideas, etc.)
Tuesday: The Tuesday Twelve
Wednesday: Wisdom on Wednesday (Spiritual Life, Devotionals, etc.)
Thursday: Tasty Thursdays (A quick peek at what I've been cooking, and maybe some recipes)
Friday: Photo Friday
Saturday/Sunday: Open to post (or not) about whatever I want.

I'll also be including more book reviews, crafts I've been working on, posts on marriage and family... lots of fun stuff coming your way.

I might not post *every* day, but I am super excited about this plan, which should (helpfully) inspire me to write a lot more! :)

I'm excited to share more with you all, and give you a better glimpse into the life that is the Lluay's.

Ashley Lluay, Lightchaser

Comments

Popular Posts